New in V47 is Chromatin organization (Chromatin modifying enzymes). Topics with new or revised events include Cellular response to stress (Cellular senescence and Detoxification of reactive oxygen species, Cell cycle (Condensation of prophase chromosomes), Immune system (Cell surface interaction at the vascular wall), Metabolism of proteins (Synthesis of dolichyl-phosphate), and Signal transduction (Beta-catenin independent WNT signaling). Brenda Gallie, is our external author. Tom Karagiannis, Mahendra Kavdia, Akira Kikuchi, Michelle Longworth, Shamith Samarajiwa, and Jaap Jan Zwaginga are our external reviewers.
We have released a new version of the Reactome FI Cytoscape plugin: 4.0.0 beta. This version provides a suite of features to help users to explore Reactome pathways directly in Cytoscape. Using these features, you can load pathways in the Reactome database into Cytoscape, visualize Reactome pathways in either the native pathway diagram view or the FI network view, do pathway enrichment analysis for a set of genes, and check genes from your list in identified pathways.
Read more about the Reactome FI Cytoscape Plugin here.
The Gramene/Plant Reactome team will be presenting a workshop at the Plant and Animal Genomes (PAG 2014) Conference! Learn the latest updates to Gramene’s comparative genomics and pathways visualization/mining tools to aid your research of plant models and crops.
Workshops will give a broad overview of Gramene’s database resources and demonstrate many specific topics like how to:
- Explore plant reference genomes with value-added functional annotation, population data, and phylogenomic comparisons
- Navigate metabolic and regulatory pathways with the new Plant Reactome
- Analysis of gene expression datasets on Plant Reactome
- Visualize your data on Gramene’s genome and pathway browsers
- Mine mutant genes from our extensive germplasm genotype database
- Download images, sequences, orthologs, gene-trees, and many other data in a variety of conventional formats
- Give feedback and get help!
Meet with Gramene staff and developers to explore what Gramene can do for you.
Also please VISIT OUR BOOTH for one-on-one assistance or just to say Hi!