The Gramene/Plant Reactome team will be presenting a workshop at the Plant and Animal Genomes (PAG 2014) Conference! Learn the latest updates to Gramene’s comparative genomics and pathways visualization/mining tools to aid your research of plant models and crops.
Workshops will give a broad overview of Gramene’s database resources and demonstrate many specific topics like how to:
- Explore plant reference genomes with value-added functional annotation, population data, and phylogenomic comparisons
- Navigate metabolic and regulatory pathways with the new Plant Reactome
- Analysis of gene expression datasets on Plant Reactome
- Visualize your data on Gramene’s genome and pathway browsers
- Mine mutant genes from our extensive germplasm genotype database
- Download images, sequences, orthologs, gene-trees, and many other data in a variety of conventional formats
- Give feedback and get help!
Meet with Gramene staff and developers to explore what Gramene can do for you.
Also please VISIT OUR BOOTH for one-on-one assistance or just to say Hi!