The Ontario Genomics Institute (OGI) and the Ontario Institute for Cancer Research (OICR) are co-hosting a one hour web conference/webinar about the Reactome Pathway Database (http://www.reactome.org) – a freely available, manually-curated resource of core biological pathways. The Reactome database offers pathway data encapsulating areas of human biology ranging from basic pathways of metabolism to complex events such as GPCR signaling and apoptosis.
This follow up webinar will introduce the updated website with a more intuitive user interface and a new suite of data analysis tools. Learn to use this database through case studies from various research groups.
The presentation will be given by Dr. Robin Haw, Manager of Reactome Outreach, OICR, and will cover how to use the updated Reactome resource for:
- Browsing and searching pathway knowledge,
- Integrating network and pathway data,
- Using Pathway and Expression Analysis tools to analyze experimental datasets,
- Annotating experimental datasets with Reactome BioMart,
- Discovering network patterns related to cancer and other diseases using the Reactome Functional Interaction Network Cytoscape plug-in,
- Introducing use cases for Reactome data and analysis tools.
We require all attendees to register so please click the link below:
Register for webinar on Wednesday, February 2nd, 1:00 pm EST
Make sure to provide your name, title, institution and valid email address so that we can send you an email with webinar details and instructions.
Feel free to pass this invitation along to colleagues who may benefit from learning about this valuable resource.